You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving reasons, within 14 days.
The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the conclusion of the contract in the case of the sale of Digital Products, while it expires 14 days from the day of physical receipt of the goods in the case of the sale of Goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (DIGITAL SOFTWARE of Cardelli Antonino, Via Trento 5/A, 20015 Parabiago, telephone: +39 3925580413, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract through an explicit declaration (for example a letter sent by post or via email or PEC). To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, you will be refunded all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs deriving from your possible choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery from offered to us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. These refunds will be made using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any costs as a result of such reimbursement.
In the case of Sale of Goods: the refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
Please return the goods or deliver them to us at (DIGITAL SOFTWARE di Cardelli Antonino, Via Trento 5/A, 20015 Parabiago, telephone: +39 3925580413, e-mail: email@example.com), without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which you communicated your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period. You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods."
The right of withdrawal referred to in articles 52 to 58 for distance contracts and contracts negotiated away from business premises is excluded in relation to:
- b) the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market which the professional is unable to control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- c) the supply of made-to-measure or clearly personalized goods;
- d) the supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- e) the supply of sealed goods which do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic or health protection reasons and which have been opened after delivery;
- f) the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
- g) the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after thirty days and the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations which cannot be controlled by the professional;
- h) contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the professional for the purpose of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of this visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than the spare parts necessary to carry out maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to these additional services or goods;
- i) the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software which have been unsealed after delivery;
- l) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- m) contracts concluded at a public auction;
- n) the supply of accommodation for non-residential purposes, the transport of goods, car rental services, catering services or services relating to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific execution date or period;
- O) the supply of digital content through a non-material support if the execution has begun with the express agreement of the consumer and with his acceptance of the fact that in this case he would have lost the right of withdrawal